Defending Clients Accused of Serious Criminal Offenses
If you have been charged with a state or federal crime in Hawaii, Honolulu County criminal defense lawyer Brook Hart has the experience to protect your rights and ensure that you receive an aggressive defense. Mr. Hart has been practicing criminal law in Hawaii since 1968 and frequently defends individuals and corporations that have been accused of felonies and serious misdemeanors. He handles all types of criminal cases, including the following:
- White collar crimes (fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion, environmental crimes, etc.)
- Violent crimes (murder, manslaughter, armed robbery, aggravated assault, etc.)
- Sex crimes (rape, statutory rape and other forms of adult and child sexual assault)
- Drug crimes (possession, distribution, manufacturing, cultivation, etc.)
- Property crimes (theft, burglary, arson, criminal damage, etc.)
- Juvenile offenses (offenses allegedly committed by minors under the age of 18)
In every criminal case he handles, Mr. Hart diligently pursues all options for achieving an acquittal or a dismissal or reduction of the charges. In addition, he regularly helps clients pursue appellate relief and other forms of post-conviction relief, including Rule 40 and habeas corpus petitions. He also helps clients pursue expungements, record sealing, pardons and other options for removing arrests and convictions from their criminal records.
Contact a Honolulu Felony Defense Lawyer at 808-526-0811
Whether you have been charged with a crime, a loved one has been arrested or you have been placed under investigation by state or federal law enforcement, it is in your interests to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. To discuss your case, please contact Mr. Hart's offices at 808-526-0811 or by e-mail for a free initial consultation.